The venue and hotel are located in the heart of downtown Chicago within easy reach of both major international airports, O'Hare and Midway. Below you'll find details on parking and direction on how to get to the location via public transportation. For more detailed travel information visit the hotel's transportation guide.
Kinzie Hotel offers valet parking for $64.00 per night. Your vehicle will be parked in a secure, covered parking ramp with unlimited in-and- out access. If you prefer to park your own vehicle, there are several self-parking lots nearby with rates from $40.00 - $50.00 for a 24-hour period with no in-and- out privileges. Self-parking lots are not affiliated with the hotel and rates are subject to change without prior notice.
We're proud to partner with SpotHero to offer discounted parking for the event! All attendees will receive a special discount code good at all SpotHero partner parking at garages at the venue and all around Chicago. Learn more about SpotHero for Business.
Taking the "L" from O'Hare
Taking the Blue Line from the airport couldn't get much easier. It'll cost you five dollars, take about 45 minutes, and potentially spare you from an hour of bumper to bumper rush hour traffic between ORD and the Kinzie Hotel.
If you're traveling light, you can easily walk from the Blue Line in about eight minutes. However, if you have lots of luggage, you may want to hail a cab, which should cost about five dollars once you arrive downtown.
Once you have your luggage at ORD:
- Follow the signage towards "Trains to the City"
- You'll find CTA turnstiles and Ventra kiosks across the aisle from a large flight status board
- If you don't have a Ventra card already, you'll need to buy one and add at least $5.00. The Ventra machines accept both cash and credit
- Head down the stairs. There will be trains waiting. Get on whichever train is currently boarding
- Get off at Clark/Lake, walk up to street level, and head east on Lake Street toward Garvey Court. Turn left onto Dearborn Street
- Follow Dearborn Street three blocks north, over the river, to Kinzie Street and turn right. Kinzie Hotel will be on the left
Taking the "L" from Midway
Getting to Kinzie Hotel from MDW is just as easy. Unlike Blue Line trains from ORD, Orange Line trains from MDW only cost $2.25, and the trip will take about forty minutes from the platform to our front desk.
The hotel is just a five minute walk from the State & Lake Orange Line stop. If you have lots of bags, you should have no trouble finding a quick cab or Uber for around five dollars.
Once you' get your luggage at MDW:
- Follow the signage towards "Trains to the City", the platform is located outside
- If you don't have a Ventra card already, you'll want to buy one and add at least $2.25 (the Ventra
machines accept both cash and credit)
- Head down the stairs. There will be trains waiting. Get on whichever train is currently boarding.
- Get off at State/Lake and Head north on State Street, towards and over the river, to Kinzie Street.
- Turn left at Kinzie Street and Kinzie Hotel will be on the right.
Taxi & Uber Fares from the Airports
Don't feel like taking the train? You'll find no shortage of cabs, Ubers, or Lyfts at either of the city's airports.
FROM O'HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi Fare: $45.00 to $50.00
- Uber Estimate: $31.00 to $39.00
- Travel Time: 35 to 90 minutes, depending on traffic
FROM MIDWAY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi Fare: $35.00 to $40.00
- Uber Estimate: $20.00 to $27.00
- Travel Time: 25 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic